Oh gosh, where to begin with this? Over the years of having a blog, with each new one I never know how to start the first blog post, or even where to go with it. Should I talk about me? That could get boring. I guess I'll start with what I want from this blog.
I hope that this blog, before anything else, stays true to myself and my interests. I know how hard it is to get your blog out there to other people, which sometimes warrants the whole "posting things that I really don't care about but hopefully other people will" so perhaps through that someone will click the 'follow' button on my blog. But that wouldn't really be me. And I can't promise that every single thing I post here is going to be interesting, actually it'll probably be the opposite (take this very blog post right here for example), but isn't that the point of a blog? For me to just ramble about my life? I think there is something really beautiful (and perhaps a bit naive) about revealing things about my life and my personality through words. There is a fine line between things other people need to know and what they don't. But regardless, I hope I can always at least be honest about my feelings.
And while on the subject of feelings, I do not want this blog to be whiny, cry-baby, oh-poor-pathetic-me blog posts. We all have enough rough moments in our lives and I refuse to let my blog become a source of negative energy for myself and others. I will be honest, and if there's something on my mind I will say it, but in a positive way, focusing on the fact that despite everything there are good, beautiful, marvelous things in life, and they are EVERYWHERE.
So there you have it. That is what I want from Little Silver Bow. Let's see where this goes from here!
No comments:
Post a Comment